QUIK IT Dept. offers custom designed fee-for-service packages:
- Hardware (Servers, PC Work Stations, Network Devices).
- Software (Operating Systems, Security, Terminal Services, Microsoft Office).
- Complete Repair and Technical Support.
- ISP Services (Web Hosting, E-Mail, Internet Access).
- Trouble Resolution with Third Party Software and Access Providers.
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery.
Why QUIK Turnkey Service Adds Value to Your Business
- Single point of contact for all IT Services.
- Predictable monthly IT costs.
- Avoid costly service calls and hardware replacement.
- Zero up-front capital investment for Hardware.
- Immediate technical support and trouble resolution.
- Routine maintenance and updates included.
- No property tax.
- Protection against critical data loss.
- Technical support for employees.
More Details About QUIK Turnkey Services
Who owns the hardware and software?
- Everything included in a Turnkey Agreement is owned and maintained by QUIK IT Dept.
Can existing equipment owned by the customer be included in an agreement?
- Yes. Customer owned equipment may be included in a Turnkey Agreement for maintenance labor only.
What happens if customer owned equipment needs to be replaced in the future?
- Customer owned equipment may be replaced by the customer and continue as maintenance labor only
or QUIK IT Dept. may provide replacement equipment as an addition to the full Turnkey fee for service agreement.
Is Turnkey Service a lease agreement?
- The Turnkey Agreement is a fee-for-service agreement that includes all labor, technical support, hardware, and
software provided by QUIK IT Dept.
Is there an option to purchase?
- The Turnkey Agreement does not include an option to buyout or purchase hardware and software.
Is there any up-front cost for Turnkey Service installation?
- There is no up-front payment for hardware or software provided by QUIK IT Dept. In some cases, there is a one time fee to cover labor for removal of old equipment, wiring changes, and hardware installation. This is a fixed price quote specific to each project.
What software is included in the Turnkey Agreement?
- PC operating systems, server operating and terminal services, and system security software are always included in the Turnkey Agreement. Microsoft office may be included as an option.
Do Turnkey Agreement customers receive priority attention for technical support and repairs?
What is the response time when on-site repair is required?
- Priority same day response is subject to technician availability and will be provided when possible.
- Standard response is next business day.
What happens when something malfunctions?
- QUIK IT Dept. performs repair or replacement at no cost to the customer for items provided by QUIK. Customer owned items require charges for parts only.
How long is the term for a Turnkey Agreement?
- Minimum term is 36 months. Longer terms OR monthly automatic extensions are available.
Is Internet Access available as part of a Turnkey Agreement?
Is VOIP telephone service available as part of a Turnkey Agreement?
Are Internet services such as web hosting, website design, and private e-mail available as part of a Turnkey Agreement?
Is on-site and remote data backup available as part of a Turnkey Agreement.
What happens if the customer moves to a new business location?
- The cost of relocation may be included in a Turnkey Agreement.
Is the customer required to provide insurance against fire, flood or theft of equipment?
- Yes. The customer is responsible for providing specific coverage for QUIK’s hardware as a part of their property insurance.
What is the service area for Turnkey Agreements?
Turnkey Agreement service is available in the locations shown below.
- Bay City
- League City
- Texas City
- Lake Jackson
- La Marque
- Santa Fe
- West Columbia
Turnkey Agreements in the following locations are available subject to appropriate adjustments for on-site visits.
Call QUIK IT Dept. for a free site visit and more information.