QUIK IT Dept. On-Site Services List for Business for Residential Customers Return to Previous Page
- Test and diagnose Computer or Server malfunctions.
- Repair and replace failed hardware components.
- Recover data from failed storage drives or devices.
- Remove virus, adware/spyware, malware, and unwanted software.
- Install updates to the Windows Operating System.
- Upgrade Windows to current Operating System.
- Install security software.
- Fix error messages and frozen screens.
- Repair e-mail malfunctions.
- Increase computer speed due to memory overload.
- Install new software provided by customer.
- Install remote data backup services.
- Install private domain e-mail service.
- Recover and transfer data from old computer to new.
- Install new wired or wireless networks
- Resolve malfunction to existing wired or wireless networks.
- Install file sharing on networks.
- Install and configure network routers and switches.
- Install and repair business POS systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair VOIP telephone systems.
- Troubleshoot and manage repair of Internet Access malfunction.
- Install and configure printers and scanners.
- Repair network based time keeping systems.
- Install multi-screen displays.
- Install wireless LAN boosters and extender units.
User Support Tasks:
- Customer training for Windows Operating System.
- Customer training for hardware and software application use.
- Configure Smartphone for e-mail and other applications.
- Configure PC for access to Internet audio and video.
- Configure PC to display movies using HDTV home theater.
- Install cellular telephone signal booster or extended network.
- Link security systems to Internet and mobile phones.
- Transfer pictures from mobile phone or camera to computer.
- Install battery backup UPS units to protect computers and electronics from power system upsets.
- Create accounts and get started using Facebook or other Social Media.